Connection Vouchers

jjpounds

Earning My Ears
I've read a number of posts that talk about connection vouchers. What are these?

There are three types of vouchers:

Breakfast: good for any sitdown breakfast including the character meals(not Swan/Dolphin) and these are 17.50

quick&casual: these are good for almost all the counter service restaurants at the parks(except some carts) and many of the food courts in resorts. Good for one entree, side, drink, dessert for 11.25

Kingdom luncheon: good for sitdown restaurants in parks/resorts but only for lunch. They are 27.75 or so(a bit higher now I think).

We have used the breakfast and q&c and love them. Nice to have some meals pre-paid. CM know about them and you don't have any problems using them. They also include tax and gratuity so they are good deal in that respect.

We are connections members (yearly membership was $79.00)and have always had great service from them; although others have had issues. If you join for a trial $1/one month, make sure you cancel on time or they will charge you for the year. You can buy up to 40 of each kind of voucher per year. They will be increasing the yearly fee significantly ($139)so I did not rejoin. They also have great discounts on park passes at IOA, US and WDW along with Blockbuster, TOYRUS and other restaurants so we have gotten our $79! Hope this helps. We have seen people selling these vouchers for WAY over value at e-bay..I don't recommend that. IMHO
PS you can also buy them at a higher price on floridaorlandotickets.com and there is no membership fee.

Connears

So if I used a connection voucher at Beaches & Cream I could get a burger, onion rings, coke and a sundae all for 11.25?:Pinkbounc

yep that's true.

You can also order the voucehrs through Hotwire Savings Club (go to www.hotwire.com and click on the link). They offer the same vouchers and no shipping as Connections. You can get a free 30 day trial and then continue for $7.95 a month and able to cancel at any time.

You can even get a double burger! I also got a milkshake for my drink and chocolate cake for dessert(which I took home). The second time, they said if you got a milkshake for drink, you could not get dessert. It depends on how CM interprets the voucher...most of the time you make out well.
Connears

or check lillian vernon and pay by the month, the 1st month $1 and there after $8.50 cancel when ever you want:sunny:

Good question I'm glad you asked it and thanks to posters for the good information provided.::yes:: :goodvibes :wizard:

I joined Hotwire savings club on a sunday and recieved my vouchers by Wed! It was a very fast turnaround and I am very happy to have the vouchers.

Thanks everyone for all the great information! :teeth: I decided to go with Hotwire since I have a free 30 day trial. It was very easy to join and I will get my quick and easy vouchers this week! Beaches and Cream here I come!!!!!

I received my vouchers today! Wow, I just ordered them on Monday afternoon and they were shipped via Airborne Express at no charge to me!!! Now I can cancel the free 30 day trial membership with Hotwire!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter