Connections gas card?

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
For all of you that have signed up for connections can you tell me about the $25 dollar gas card you get. I looked at the info on mypoints and I think I will sign up in order to get the quick and casual certificates. On mypoints the info said something about a $25 gas card "for active participants" or something like that. Does that mean that the gas card comes after you buy products and are in the program for a couple of months? I plan on only doing the trial offer and canceling. Thanks!

bumping to see if anyone has an answer!

A lot of these things are teasers. I'm not positive about connections specifically, but we joined a program similar once because of the promise of $20 in free gas! Well, it was 4 $5 vouchers you sent in with your receipts of gas you purchased one for each of four consecutive months! Then they would reimburse you. But that took you in past the intro free 30 days so in order to take advantage of the "free gas" you would have to buy the membership for eighty bucks! Hopefully you'll find that the connections one is different--we were disappointed!

Pam

Bumping again!

Anyone who has joined connection recently know about this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter