Connections Vouchers

FayeW

DIS Veteran
Any Canadians ever been able to use Connections Vouchers. If so, how did you get them?

I don't think Connections lets Canadians join their program :( If you have friends or families in the US, maybe you can convince them to join and order the vouchers for you.

You can also order them from this site http://www.floridaorlandotickets.net/disney_meal_certificates.html I found it on Mousesavers. I've never ordered from them before so I don't know how long shipping takes or how much it would be.

You can also find them on eBay, but they seem to go for waaay more than they're worth. :rolleyes:

Good luck :p

Thanks for the link, but the prices there are ridiculous! Doesn't Connections sell the lunch vouchers for $10.25 ( or is it $11.25)?

Hi Faye,

I tried every which way to get the vouchers.The ONLY way is to have someone in the US sign up & order them for you. What they need in order to process you order is:

Your name & mailing address must be excately the same as on the credit card you use. They will not ship to a different address then the billing address of your credit card. I signed up 4 times, using a different methods each time to try and get them. It ONLY worked when my US friend sign up, charged them to her ***U.S.***** card and shipped to her U.S address. Then I paid her.

We really did eat really well for the price of those vouchers but it was alot of hoops to jump through to get them.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Yes-Q&C lunch vouchers are $11.25

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter