connections

schwobe

Earning My Ears
I don't want to sound stupid but, I see people righting about 'connections' and vouchers. Can anyone tell me what this is

thanks

carol:)

Go to this link and there is information on the program.

connections info

I like the idea of the vouchers and I joined last night and bought 8 vouchers for our upcoming trip. 3 weeks!!!!!(Not that I am counting!)

I know this is not something I would want to keep up, so I feel guilty just signing up to get the vouchers and then cancelling it before the 30 days.

Part of me wants to do it, but I have been reluctant---anyone else feel that way?

Please, I am not trying to make anyone feel guilty, just expressing how I feel. ;-)

I do feel a little guilty joining when I know I plan to cancel but it seems to be common place and form what i hear connections sort of expects it and is very good about not hassling you!

I did one of these types of programs before for the free month to get airline ticket discounts...they boasted that you could take advantage of it for the month & cancel if you wanted to. I wouldn't feel too bad though because they are banking on the prospect that you will simply forget to cancel then they have you. I forgot to cancel when I got my airline ticket discounts (which ended up being worthless but this wasn't connections) & they wouldn't refund my money or back down. So, if you do it & you plan to cancel...make sure you do it within the 30 days. They aren't exactly filled with morals either and hope to trap you into paying $80 so don't feel too bad.

You could always do what we did. I got the service, got the vouchers, then (honestly) sat down with a budget and saw whether I would save over the course of a year (we eat out and go to the movies about every other week). I turns out that none of the theaters in our area are part of the chain of theaters offering Connections discounts and few of the restaurants are in our area either. Thus, I didn't feel bad at all when I cancelled. The Connections phone agents are really hard to persuade--I had to explain three times about the lack of movie theaters and restaurants in our area b/f they'd "believe" I was serious! The Disney vouchers are good though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter