Considering buying AP - any experts here?

DoraBA

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

We are planning an early April 23 visit (4-6/7 April), 4 disney adults and one child. Will probably be staying off site so need to include parking.

Tickets are 400 dollars for 3/4 days per adult, i.e. 370 eur. Child is 320-370 depending on 3 or 4 days.

Well that is exactly the cost of the AP (not the basic one, one tier up). Assuming in includes our dates - please help me figure out what am I missing?

It includes parking, 10% off food and merch, perhaps other advantages I missed. So unless I am missing something, we should either break even or even save money - right?

Another thing I'm not sure about - it says on the website advantages are until end of March. So maybe there's a price hike coming up? Would I be able to use it early April?

And advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Price increases are likely with how the world currently is.

At the moment your biggest risk is: park reservations. If you stay at a DLP hotel you do not need them regardless of the tickets you have.

Thank you, I want to reserve dates which is why I'm trying to decided between dated tickets and an AP.
Can I upgrade once in the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter