Contacts

PrincessLauren79

Earning My Ears
Hello! I have been searching online and emailing several email addresses that have come up in an effort to get in contact with someone working at Hong Kong's Disneyland. I love Disney and decided to write my business research paper about Hong Kong Disneyland. The paper will be written over the course of two years and requires me to have a contact with my company who would be able to answer a short questionnaire. Ultimately I will be creating a marketing proposal. I figured I have nothing to lose posting here to see if anyone works or knows someone who works there or the best way to contact the company about this. Thanks in advance! I emailed several people but have not received anything back over the weeks.

I would definitely call them. That is the sort of request that is very easy to ignore over email and you might not ever get a response. I don't know which department you would be best off calling, I would just start with the most appropriate seeming number on the website and see how you go from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter