Contempo Cafe, what's good?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
What's really good at the Contempo Cafe? Grill cheese, soup? Turkey sandwich? Advice?

I got the BBQ Beef & cheddar sub. But I didn't want the bread, so they put it in a bowl for me. I really liked it.

They also had a really good pre-packaged gluten free brownie. The brand is Sweet Street. I talked to someone who saw these at Sunshine Seasons at Epcot; I did not see them when I was there. Not every hotel's quick service has them, so if it's something you would want, get it when you see it.

I quite liked the tomato soup and grilled cheese. The grilled cheese was your standard grilled cheese but the soup was very good.

I really liked their French dip sandwich. I think it was called something else, but it came with a side of au jus and was pretty much a French dip. The bread was nice and crispy. I also really like their homemade potato chips—you can sub them for fries with the burgers and sandwiches.

In August, I got the spicy chicken sandwich and the vegetable flatbread. The spicy chicken sandwich was fantastic - it was hot, fresh, slathered in sauce, and was well-worth leaving MK to get. The flatbread was really nice, but it was a little one-note. We enjoyed it but after a few bites it was enough. Contempo really stepped up with their refreshed menu, hopefully some of the other food courts will follow!

What's really good at the Contempo Cafe? Grill cheese, soup? Turkey sandwich? Advice?
BBQ Beef & cheddar sub and Hot Turkey Sandwich were both very good on recent trips for me.

Wish they had a few more interesting options, but those are at least really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter