Contemporary SOG

ldeveaux

Earning My Ears
Wife and I along with our son and his girl friend just returned from a weeks stay at the Contemporary and had a great experience. The CM responsible for our room was great. She said tipping wasn't necessary, but we did anyway and got a neat surprize in our room every day. Weekend crew was not as good however.:( My son got engaged while we were there and my wife and I were able to participate in the ceremony that was held in the rose garden by the Castle. We even had special seating for the fireworks. For anyone staying at the Contemporary, I reccomend that you go to the top of the hotel, to observation deck, to see the fire works. Great show form there. We did get a lot of rain every day and had to join the ranks of the yellow people ( rain slickers).

Disney veteran since 1976

We had rooms in the North Wing on the ground floor facing the lagoon. We were less then 50 feet from the water. We even had armadillos walk up to our room. Some people complain about the distance to the main building but I was glad to be in a quite area. The walk to the MK was about 10 minutes of casual walking.;)

Now I see that you put SOG in the heading. I would have known you were in the North wing had I been awake when I read that this morning!:o
We too want a quiet room. I am not sure whether to put first floor for the patio, or top floor as they tend to be quieter. I am worried that some "patio people" could get loud at night as they seem to join together 2 of them.:confused: Could the patio make it louder?? We have walked to MK from the CR after taking the boat from WL, it is an easy walk:D ! Thanks for your help. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter