Contract submitted now what?

PSUDinsey

Mouseketeer
signed contract submitted and deposit taken- now what? Do I just wait on a ROFR email? Does the broker send me anything before that?

signed contract submitted and deposit taken- now what? Do I just wait on a ROFR email? Does the broker send me anything before that?
You may or may not get an email acknowledging that they received your documents. A lot depends on the individual realtor. If they haven't advised you as to how the process proceeds from this point forward already, then they should be able to provide you with an approximate timeline now. Otherwise, there isn't a whole lot that they need to send you until they know whether you passed ROFR.

The broker should let you know when the docs have been submitted to Disney for ROFR. Then, typically up to 30 days later, the broker should inform you of whether or not the contract passed ROFR.

You wait until you hear about your ROFR status. After that then there is the contract to be signed by both parties, a title search and then they should be set for closing at which point you will pay the remainder of your amount due. Over all it should be about a 3 month process until you receive your member number. So if your contract was just submitted then i would guess you would look at closing towards the end of January. Then right as that happens your maintenance fees will be due by Feb 15th (I am pretty sure that is the date).

You wait until you hear about your ROFR status. After that then there is the contract to be signed by both parties, a title search and then they should be set for closing at which point you will pay the remainder of your amount due. Over all it should be about a 3 month process until you receive your member number. So if your contract was just submitted then i would guess you would look at closing towards the end of January. Then right as that happens your maintenance fees will be due by Feb 15th (I am pretty sure that is the date).
We had a contract sent to Disney today. Realtor told us that per DVC the MF's have to be paid at closing if you close after 12/9.

We had a contract sent to Disney today. Realtor told us that per DVC the MF's have to be paid at closing if you close after 12/9.

We just sent in our documents and deposit today and the realtor told us the same thing.

We did get an estimated timeline and if all goes well, the realtor said we should close just before Christmas.

Do not forget about the time it takes DVC to add you into their system. Sometime that may take 1-3 weeks after closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter