Convince me to stay at your favorite resort by posting ONE photo!

AlohaPolynesian

DIS Veteran
I'm going in December to celebrate graduation with my mom. I really can't decide on which resort I want to stay at, so I thought this would be a fun way. Post your best picture of your favorite place to stay on WDW property that is so awesome it will convince me to stay there!

I'm going in December to celebrate graduation with my mom. I really can't decide on which resort I want to stay at, so I thought this would be a fun way. Post your best picture of your favorite place to stay on WDW property that is so awesome it will convince me to stay there!

We suggest that you stay where you are most interested in the theming, but I will still offer you a suggestion.:thumbsup2

IMG_5786a.jpg

WOW!! The WL looks amazing at Christmas!!! Thank you for that photo - definitely moves WL to the top of the list :)

That view from CR is fantastic! Thanks for the pic! If we end up there I'll definitely want that view. Unfortunately, the pictures I've seen of their pool are just making me not want to stay there.

That view from CR is fantastic! Thanks for the pic! If we end up there I'll definitely want that view. Unfortunately, the pictures I've seen of their pool are just making me not want to stay there.
Actually their pool area was just renovated which now looks a lot more tropical and they also added a brand new kids splash play area. So I am sure others will be posting pictures of it very soon and I will have some pictures of it when I am there in a few weeks.

Actually their pool area was just renovated which now looks a lot more tropical and they also added a brand new kids splash play area. So I am sure others will be posting pictures of it very soon and I will have some pictures of it when I am there in a few weeks.

Oh cool! I didn't know that. It will just be two adults on this trip so the splash area won't matter, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the pictures of the pool!

I have an amazing pic from our garden view at the Poly last year...but don't know how to posts pics!!!

We suggest that you stay where you are most interested in the theming, but I will still offer you a suggestion.:thumbsup2

IMG_5786a.jpg

I gasped when I saw your picture!!! We have never seen or stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge or Villas. We are staying there Nov. 30-Dec. 11. Now, I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Thank you for sharing!!

I gasped when I saw your picture!!! We have never seen or stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge or Villas. We are staying there Nov. 30-Dec. 11. Now, I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Thank you for sharing!!

This is the Wilderness Lodge. It really is MUCH better in person. It is difficult to get good photos in there, but just imagine the smells of Whispering Canyon and even the fireplace along with music. This is why we try to return at this time of year every year.:cool1: Wishing you and yours the most MAGICAL trip!:thumbsup2

P3241565.jpg

White sand beach....our longhouse was in between the volcano pool on one side and the quiet pool on the otehr....view of GF and MK....boat or monorail to MK....KONA ISLAND in the morning...tiki torches....why I love the Poly

I have an amazing pic from our garden view at the Poly last year...but don't know how to posts pics!!!

Right click on your picture and click Copy Image Address and then click the little yellow square with the mountains in it on here and paste it in!

White sand beach....our longhouse was in between the volcano pool on one side and the quiet pool on the otehr....view of GF and MK....boat or monorail to MK....KONA ISLAND in the morning...tiki torches....why I love the Poly

Wow! I grew up going to GF and every time the monorail would stop at Poly I would DREAM of staying there! I finally did last year but I can't wait to go back! Thanks for posting!

Here is one from the Animal Kingdom Lodge.:thumbsup2

IMG_1810-1.jpg

WOW! I stayed there in March but it looks totally different with the Christmas decorations!! Thank you for sharing!

i would post a cool pic of the beach club but i don't know how

You just join a host like www.photobucket.com (Free) then click on their download photos button. Find the folder where you have your pictures stored then the photo / photos you want to download. I recommend one at a time. after you have the photo downloaded to photobucket you will see several link boxes below your photo when you put your mouse over it. The bottom one is the one you want to copy. Just right click on your mouse and click copy then go to the disboards reply and click where you want to paste it. Once you click save you will see your picture. It is easier than it sounds:thumbsup2

Boardwalk.jpg

The Boardwalk Inn: I arrived December 23, 2008. I threw open my balcony doors to this view while Bing Crosby's voice echoed across the boardwalk as he sang Silver Bells.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter