Cool DVC Gift!!!!

jel0511

DIS Veteran
Hi -

I just had to tell everyone about the cool DVC item I just got with my add-on papers. DVC PENS!!!! They are so nice, and I didn't even know they existed!!! I of course used them to sign the add-on papers!!!

I got mine as well. Nice touch.

Do they still send out the beach bags and plate frames with the closing of the initial contracts? I received my member card, but no goodies. :(

I did receive the tote bag with the books.

Sorry to stray off the post....

I closed two weeks ago on my initial purchase. No beach bag, no license frame...just the tote bag.

I haven't received my permanent members card yet so maybe some goodies will come with that!

I won't be disappointed if they don't send me any more stuff, since that's not why I bought, but I would be appreciative.

I closed on my initial purchase two weeks ago :D and I just got the tote bag with my papers.

I haven't received my permanent membership card so maybe I'll get a little goodie with that!

We got pens with our add on, also. We had 2 people to sign and we got 2 pens. They are very nice.

We closed about three weeks ago, and got our permanent cards last week in a regular envelope, no goodies. We did get the totebag with our papers.

We just received our initial membership kit. Along with the nice tote bag were 2 DVC pens. My wife has already claimed the tote bag but the pens were a nice addition. The holiday weekend is here, my documents are completed and now we are trying to figure out how we are going ot use our points this year. We can't wait to go home.

The Girvin's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter