Coral Questions

sqpcsqpc

Mouseketeer
My first RunDisney race is the Wine and Dine half marathon in November. A few questions about how the corals work. Will we find out ahead of time what coral we are assigned to? Approximately how long will it take between corals (for instance if the race starts at 5:30 and I am in the third coral, approximately when will that coral start)? Approximately how many corals will there be?

Yes, you will be able to find out about a month beforehand what corral you're in. RunDisney will post a link to download your race waiver and also the corral breakdowns. Your waiver will list your bib number, and the corral breakdown will include the ranges for bib numbers in each lettered corral. I can't answer exactly how long between corrals, but they're a bit closer together for the earlier corrals and get a bit longer for the later, larger corrals. But I think it's somewhere around 3-5 minutes between each one. And the corrals the past couple years have gone from A-L, so that's 12 in all.

Here is the 2015 W&D corral breakdown - should be something similar. You will know your corral when you login to get your waiver that waiver will show your bib number...you can match the bib number to the previous years corral breakdown to get an approximation of your corral...the official corral breakdown for 2016 will come out probably after the waiver release.

and finally when you get your bib it will show your corral letter.

wd.PNG

Here is 2015 Event Guide to see where corrals are:

http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/rundisney/wine-and-dine-half-marathon/2015_WnD_Program.pdf

They fire the corrals about 3-5 minutes apart as said above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter