Coronado springs vs non disney resort

Peppeperoni

Mouseketeer
I’m trying to book this tonight and am struggling!

Solo trip 10/30-11/2. My options are basically Coronado springs or save $300 and do something like the onsite holiday inn near dis springs.

The day I arrive I plan on doing the after hours at animal kingdom, then 2 days with park hopper.

What would you do? I’m not sure why I’m struggling with this decision. I know it’s soley based off of personal preference and $, but I have never stayed at either!!

The total cost for CSR is $1,100 for those days and tickets. It would be around $800 for the other. However, I did see there is a resort fee of around $22 per night at the other so it’ll be more like $860

I don't think CSR is worth $1,100 for 3 days. Nopers.

Pop Century is available for your dates. $532, standard view room only with the new gondolas and free transportation to the airport.

Does your totals include your park pass? I see the Holiday Inn at Disney Springs for $122 per night plus the $22 resort fee which comes down to about $144 per night. How did you get up to $860?

Edited: I see it does include your tickets. Hold on ...

I don't think CSR is worth $1,100 for 3 days. Nopers.

Pop Century is available for your dates. $532, standard view room only with the new gondolas and free transportation to the airport.
I can’t thank you enough for responding. I’m assuming people cancelled and they released more. I have been looking for days and that’s been sold out. Literally just jumped in and booked.

THANK YOU!!!

OK ... I'm back.

For me, it's worth the little extra to go from the Holiday Inn to Pop Century. Which, I just saw that you booked!!

Look up the "Festive Family Fun Package" for Pop. It comes out to $866 including your 2-Day Park Hopper.

Here is a link to all of Disney's special offers:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

OK ... I'm back.

For me, it's worth the little extra to go from the Holiday Inn to Pop Century. Which, I just saw that you booked!!

Look up the "Festive Family Fun Package" for Pop. It comes out to $866 including your 2-Day Park Hopper.

Here is a link to all of Disney's special offers:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/
Yup all set and booked. I really genuinely appreciate your help! You just made me so happy 😀

Great choice to grab the POP! We have stayed there the last 2 Summers and love it. I was hoping the SkyLiner was going to be open when we were there in Aug but no luck for us. Have fun.

Looks like you nailed down your resort, but we were faced with the same issue. DH and I booked an impromptu trip for your exact same dates about three weeks ago and ended up booking the Swan. We toyed with the idea of staying offsite, but decided the convenience of staying onsite will be imperative for such a short trip. See ya there!

Ye
Looks like you nailed down your resort, but we were faced with the same issue. DH and I booked an impromptu trip for your exact same dates about three weeks ago and ended up booking the Swan. We toyed with the idea of staying offsite, but decided the convenience of staying onsite will be imperative for such a short trip. See ya there!
ahh yeah it’s so weird. Been looking for a while and most have been sold out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter