• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coronation Chicken at Rose & Crown... Anyone tried it?

AngelStitch

Stitch's #1 Fan
I'm dining at Rose & Crown for lunch next week and just saw a chicken dish on the lunch menu called Coronation Chicken. Has anyone tried it? I usually get the burger but this intrigued me by the title of it.

While i haven't tried Rose and Crown's version, over here in the UK Coronation Chicken is basically chicken in a spicy mayo with raisins through it. We tend to have it cold in sandwiches.
Personally not a MASSIVE fan, but many love it !

I have not had the coronation chicken as I also get the burger when I go there. BUT, I do have a strong recommendation. Get the Scotch Egg! It is delicious and is one of the main reasons we always eat one lunch at Rose & Crown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter