Cost of Flights in March/April

hawt1

Mouseketeer
Anyone have a sense of what the lowest price has been in the past for the weeks in between school break and Easter for flights out of Toronto or Buffalo.

Going from March 30 - April 6.

Thanks,

Hi hawt1 and welcome to the DIS!:wave: I've been reading some of your threads and noticed you're from the lovely little village of Carlisle! When I was young (many many moons ago! LOL) we hung around the famous dam out there in the summer and had a fantastic time swimming. LOL;)

We're heading down to WDW March 14 and returning April 4 but haven't yet found any great prices either, but it's still too early yet. We're thinking of flying out of Buffalo due to the decent fares, and all the great reviews of the airport and especially Southwest Airlines from right here on the DIS.At least with flying from the US we're not "taxed" to death as we are here in our own country!:mad:

I'd suggest hanging in there and keep checking fares.....Southwest doesn't have their fares up yet for March but I'd imagine that they will be posting them within the next few months.;) Good luck!:sunny:

April 20, 2001, we paid about $370 (all inclusive) pp Air Transat.

April 20, 2002, we paid just over $400 (all inclusive) pp Air Canada. Air Canada was $385, but I waited two days too long to get that price and had to paid a little higher. At the time Air Transat was the same $$$$.

S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter