Costco car rental

MickeyMousePez

Earning My Ears
Hey all. Does anyone have any experience renting a car via Costco from Enterprise or Alamo? Am I able to skip the line with either one. Normally I rent through Budget (via Costco) and can skip the line using my FastBreak numher. Wasn’t sure if the same benefit was available via Enterprise/Alamo. Thanks!

I've rented a car several times from Alamo using the Costco app. If you are booking Alamo through the Costco travel website you will get a Costco Travel Confirmation number as well as an Alamo confirmation number. Then if you are an Alamo Insider you can enter that number on the Alamo website. Complete the check in process on Alamo before you travel down to Orlando and you'll be able to skip the line and head straight out to the garage and choose your car.

I've rented a car several times from Alamo using the Costco app. If you are booking Alamo through the Costco travel website you will get a Costco Travel Confirmation number as well as an Alamo confirmation number. Then if you are an Alamo Insider you can enter that number on the Alamo website. Complete the check in process on Alamo before you travel down to Orlando and you'll be able to skip the line and head straight out to the garage and choose your car.
Thanks!

Rented from Costco with Budget for 3 years of snowbirding, including right now.

We have been extremely pleased with the process of both (except the rental car prices these days,)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter