Costco Disney Gift Cards

@DanCali, thank you. I was able to get the last one I needed to finish paying my dues. :)

The last time I tried (in mid-December), my order was cancelled.

So for those who are curious if the " 2 Per Membership" ever resets over time, you may want to give it another whirl in the new year. I was in for a pleasant surprise and an order for 2 cards I placed today went through (although the second one was promptly canceled) 🙂

Thank you, worked for me too!

These can be used at the parks and resorts too right, not just dues, & the online shop.?

Yes, my husband and I both ordered a set of 2 each again this morning (same executive account but different login) without any issue! Slowly chipping away at those dues. 😩🤑💰💸

Ha, I came here to mention this because I bought one today as I happened to be on the Costco site and saw it was still at the same price and figured I may as well try and sure enough I had the card in my email less than five minutes later.

I am already paid up on dues, overpaid actually, but this is such a solid price...

So I was able to make 2 transactions each with 2 x $250 gift cards for a total of 4 cards. When I made the 3rd transaction, I received an email that my transaction was cancelled. My Wife was able to do the same using her membership number. Anyone have success purchasing more than 4 per account/login?

So I was able to make 2 transactions each with 2 x $250 gift cards for a total of 4 cards. When I made the 3rd transaction, I received an email that my transaction was cancelled. My Wife was able to do the same using her membership number. Anyone have success purchasing more than 4 per account/login?

Yes, but had to wait about 7-10 days between those transactions and the additional success may have been a bug rather than a feature. Worked only 1 extra time and only in my account, not my wife's.

I'll keep trying though since these can also be used for paying for cruises and for cruise onboard credit.

We were able to purchase $2000 worth in December to pay for part of our DVC dues. 4 cards my membership. 4 my husbands. Every time I tried for additional cards, the orders were cancelled.

I just purchased 4 more yesterday with my membership and will try for 4 with my husbands membership tomorrow for an upcoming cruise. Tried for more today with my membership and the order was cancelled.

Wish there wasn’t a limit on these. It is a great deal.

It worked! Nice!

I was only able to get 2 (they canceled the second order), but that’s another $50 saved!

Last edited:
I was able to order 4 per day for 4 days 12/16-19. I got busy with other stuff and forgot to order any on 12/20. Starting 12/21, all of my new orders have been canceled.

Update:

On 1/4/24: My order for 2 cards was canceled.

Today, 1/13/24: My first order for 2 cards was successfully processed. My second order for 2 cards was canceled.

DH was able to order two more this morning, and the $500 has already been transferred to our physical card in preparation for our Disney cruise in a couple of weeks. Our previous purchase was in December.

I had six from December and then got a cancel. Maybe 3 weeks ago. Was able to buy two more today.

Wish Costco was closer to our home, I just can't wrap my head around joining just for the disney gift card deal....

Between 12/8 and 12/9 we were able to buy 8, 4 on my account and 4 on my husbands. We tried again in early Jan but they kept getting returned. Tried today and got 4, 2 on each account. Will try again tomorrow to see if we can get 4 more. In the end it'll end up covering all our dues as well as a little extra for dining on our next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter