Costco Grocery Delivery to BRV

tgropp

DIS Veteran
While we were in Lake Buena Vista last week we visited Costco and were pleasantly surprised at the cost of everything. Has anyone ever ordered groceries/alcohol from there and have them delivered to a Disney resort? Is there even a service that offered that service from Costco?

I haven't done it personally, but I know Costco is an option through Instacart (just put your resort address in the delivery address and it will show up in the list of available stores to choose from.) Just be aware that Instacart does mark up each item.

I haven't done it personally, but I know Costco is an option through Instacart (just put your resort address in the delivery address and it will show up in the list of available stores to choose from.) Just be aware that Instacart does mark up each item.

they don't always mark up each item. It depends on the store. They will display "in store pricing" when it's not marked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter