Costumes you would like to see.

Archetypeangel

Alice In Wonderland Fan
Post ideas you have for costumes in VMK.

I would love to see the Haunted Mansion game's outfit become a new costume :worship:

I like the idea of Star Command costumes and as far as Pixar ... the hero costumes are very Incrediblesish :teeth:

I think it would be fun to have Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, etc costumes like the ones they sell at the Disney Store at Halloween. You know, you have thier clothes but you see your own face.

I would love to see an incredibles costume released with magic pins like dash can run really fast and we could have a super stretch pin like elastigirl etc

I would like to see either a Chicken Little or Foghorn costume. Even if I hate Looney Tunes and Time Warner is the opposition.

i'd have liked to see a buzz lightyear and working tron suit (with all the lines looking like stuff was passing throught them the works), a lion suit! lol

Archetypeangel said:
Post ideas you have for costumes in VMK.

I would love to see the Haunted Mansion game's outfit become a new costume :worship:

I agre with you but I would include a magic that you can use to "catch" other people and gey credits, like the clams,gas, and trophies in tomorrowland
Pirates rule pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

I would like to have like a pluto suit that you could wear. That would be really funny

Hmm its a tough one for me

Here is my list of costumes i want to see

Easter bunny costume
Santa Claus costume
Pete's Costume
Mickey
Minney
Donald
Three muskateers costume from disney version
Darth Vader costume
Jedi Costume
(not a costume) get tattoos on your arms now that would be cool
Count Sideous Mask
Malifacent Costume
Ninja costume
Pumpkin head mask

Lol thats mine and believe me i have more

I'd like to see Alice in Wonderland costumes, particularly her dress and the Mad Hatter Suit (especially the hat!) :)

Definitley a Tinkerbelle Costume!!!

Wouldn't that be so cute for girls????

Karen

Highlight This

One reason is cause i am a Tink fanatic. And also because I don't really like the Everest or the Superhero costumes. But definitley love Herbie and the Dresses.

I once thought that if they ever did a princess/Fantasyland type themed month, they could make a knight costume for the boys. I love the Tinkerbell costume idea, and I am not even a Tinkerbell fan!

I am a Main Street girl, so I would love to see some more things themed to Main Street. They could make a Dapper Dan costume for the boys and maybe an old fashioned dress for the girls.

A gypsy costume might also be cool, like Esmerelda.

Oooo I love the Alice in Wonderland costume idea!

I would love to see a costume like Boo's in Monster Inc. hehe she was adorable...

Although I doubt this will ever happen, a samuri costume would be the greatest costume ever. Imagine, you're walking along, and a person comes up to you and asks if you're taken. You open up your magic menu, and there's samuri uber-decapitation magic. You target the person who asked the question, and BAM! You take your samuri sword and slice their face off. Three seconds later it comes back, so it isn't really lethal, but it still teaches them not to mess with a person in a samuri costume while that samuri is on a quest or something...

Julesoola said:
I'd like to see Alice in Wonderland costumes, particularly her dress and the Mad Hatter Suit (especially the hat!) :)

I would love to see an Alice costume :lmao:

I thought for sure during villan month they would release a villan costume.
I would like Cruella deVille!
Also now that they turned VMK into a crash up derby...when are they going to let us adopt pets? I want a Dalmatian!
we can keep them in our guest rooms or walk them on a leash in the park!

Why dont they do anything Non main street? I want pooh stuff!
Lion King stuff would be cool too to go with the Safari room stuff.
ok im done whining :confused3

i'd like to see...........ppl wearing monkey suits.......ppl wearing and aslan mane...............ppl dressed like naruto and his friends...................ppl wearing sailor moon........and ppl wearing high school musical costumes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter