"coteau_chick"We do believe in "George"

Are you staying home for the storm? Alot of people over here are not leaving. Stay safe.

Nope i left saturday morning (surprisingly no traffic) to go to my grandparents house in northeast arkansas, and im not coming back till thursday. our house is okay a couple of my friends houses got messed up but nothing major.... we still dont have power in henderson so im waiting till we do to go back. hope you guys made it okay and have a great week!

I am back from Mississippi. I wrote a mini trip report about our evacuation story. The link is in my signature.

This was e-mailed to me this morning i thought you would appreciated it!
Top Ten Reasons Hurricane Season is Like Christmas

10. Decorating the house (boarding up windows).

9. Dragging out boxes that haven't been used since last season (camping
gear, flashlights).

8. Last minute shopping in crowded stores.

7. Regular TV shows pre-empted for "specials".

6. Family coming to stay with you.

5. Family and friends from out-of-state calling.

4. Buying food you don't normally buy ... and in large quantities.

3. Days off from work.

2. Candles.

and . . . .

1. And the number one reason Hurricane Season is like Christmas . . .

At some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house

Thanks for coming over. I hope you enjoy it.

I did enjoy it! Great job!!! Gorgeous family. Question, you guys are wearing shorts in Feb. Was it really that warm or are you being brave? I'm heading down Feb 6-9th for the Disboutique Meet and of course ;) I'm already planning the wardrobe!

I did enjoy it! Great job!!! Gorgeous family. Question, you guys are wearing shorts in Feb. Was it really that warm or are you being brave? I'm heading down Feb 6-9th for the Disboutique Meet and of course ;) I'm already planning the wardrobe!
Thaks for the compliment on my family.
It was that warm. One morning we were cold for about an hour and then it warmed up. It was hot some days. We went to TL and it was warm enough to swim. We went in feb. twice and both times it was shorts weather. We wore shorts with a light jacket or sweatshirt in the morning and took off the jacket when it warmed up and we were fine. I hope this informatin helps you.

Thaks for the compliment on my family.
It was that warm. One morning we were cold for about an hour and then it warmed up. It was hot some days. We went to TL and it was warm enough to swim. We went in feb. twice and both times it was shorts weather. We wore shorts with a light jacket or sweatshirt in the morning and took off the jacket when it warmed up and we were fine. I hope this informatin helps you.

It does help!!! I now need to rethink my wardrobe! It actually makes me happy because we always go in Sept so it's hot. Thus, all my Disney clothes are shorts/short sleeved. I thought I was going to have to get a whole new "disney wardrobe". This is great news!!!

I found it cool in Feb wore capris the whole time and carried or wore a sweatshirt !!The advantage is the heat didn't tire me !!

Just got finished reading your TR and LOVED it! You have a beautiful family.

I'm also from La.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter