Could someone please tell me what the 999 HAPPY HAUNTS EVENT is at WDW ?

This year WDW offered three different packages for the HHE (Happy Haunts Event). The First package was over $2,000 but included two nights at the Grand Floridian and a private dinner inthe HM, plus a couple more dinners, a breakfast and other stuff. The middle package was $450 and included one night at Coronado Springs, two dinners, a breakfast and other stuff. The last package was (I think) $109.99 and that includes one (buffet)dinner at MK on Oct. 29 plus entry into an auction (which all the packages enjoy) plus other stuff.

Last year they only had the one package and we enjoyed it so much we signed up again. It's a private party in Liberty Square. The rest of the park is closed. The Headless Horseman made an appearance several times and actually stopped. It was very cool!

This is primarily a merchandise event. You can view the merchandise available to attendees by visiting the store at DisneyGallery.com They used to have a description of all the packages too, but I noticed today that is gone.

If interested try calling event services at 407/827-7600

Cyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter