Could use prayers & pixie dust

Aristocats2

Eeyore's #1 Fan
Hi all,

I don't know if this is an appropriate place to post, but I feel comfortable doing it here because this is where I tend to hang out on the Dis Boards.

I am going through a very rough time right now and could use some prayers and pixie dust from you, if you could spare any.

Thanks.

Of course, this is fine to post here! Prayers and Pixie Dust coming to you from Chatham, Ontario. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Sending along some more PD for you!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

If you need to talk feel free to PM me I am a good listener.

Hamilton Ont. sending you PD and lots of {{{hugs}}}.

I hope life gives you lots of :sunny: really soon Aristocats2!:)

Here are some more P and PD from Toronto. Hope thinns get better reel soon

Here's another dose of Prayers and Pixie Dust from Toronto!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Let us know if there is anythings else we can do for you.

We're all here for you!

Scratch

:smooth:

Sending Pixie Dust to you from London Ontario. God Bless!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sending bunches of pixie dust your way, Aristocats. Sure hope things start looking brighter soon. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sending you lots of PD and prayers from Waterloo, ON... All the best to you.

Sending more prayers and pixie dust for you! I hope that things get better soon!

You are wonderful, and I appreciate your support. It's comforting to know there are so many people thinking of me & my family as we go through this. Please do keep us in your prayers, and I promise to let you know how everything turns out.

I'm sitting at my desk at work right now saying a quick prayer for you! Hope everything works out for the best. Take Care. Jo

Are you feeling better yet Aristocats? I hope so. Lots of good thoughts headed your way.

Kim

Hope things turn out okay for you ... Sending you pixie dust from Toronto, ON :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter