Could you pay for Club privileges during check-in?

AspiringCindy

<font color=FF66FF>Craved Spam.....the unidentifie
We have a deluxe room reserved at HRH...but know that there are no deluxe rooms on Club Level! Being that we are a party of 5, could we check-in, keep our deluxe room and pay for club access? If so, how much is it usually during check-in?

I doubt they offer it............ you can always call and ask though!!

Just called the hotel...they said no way! If your not on Club level, then no access!

Is it that you can't reserve a Deluxe room on Club level? When we stayed there in November we had a deluxe room on the Club Floor? There bugging me to go back in November before our cruise for a night, but I can't justify the cost for one night and a few hours in the morning before we leave.

Apparently, there are no deluxe size rooms on Club Level. The CM told me there are 2 Kid suites and 2 King suites on Club floor. The rest are garden and pool view rooms! Bummer!

When I tried to book a club level king suite at RPR, I was told it could be done, but not guaranteed to be on the 7th floor where the actual club lounge is (could be on any floor in the building). This was because they only have a couple of kings on the actual club level. Being Loew's Gold didn't have any pull at all. I asked the family if this arrangement would be ok and got a resounding NO WAY! so we've got a 2 qn. standard room for 10 nights.....on the 7th floor:rolleyes: I will still inquire at check-in to see if something is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter