Count Down With me for August!

I don't know what it is... but today I am DYING to get back to the world! :sad2: I haven't been since 2000 and today is horrible. I can't concentrate on work, I just keep wanting to be there!

Thanks for letting me rant!

Count us in too!! Arriving on August 11th and staying 3 nights and AKV - Kidani, then moving to Boardwalk Villas for 2 nights with my mom, dad, and sister, and then moving to our home BLT for 5 nights!! I soooo can't wait at least we have a busy summer so that will make the time fly by - right?!?!? I sure hope so. Anyways our dates are August 11th - August 21st!!!

The plan is POR the first night. Then moving over to All Stars for free dining. There will be ten of us. The party includes me, DH, DD middle schooler, DD college student, her boyfriend also in college. My sisiter, BIL, niece and nephew, both grade schooler. Also, my youngest sister is joining us from NYC. We will be able to twist her arm to use her ticket to join everyone else at MK, that is the question?

The plan is POR the first night. Then moving over to All Stars for free dining. There will be ten of us. The party includes me, DH, DD middle schooler, DD college student, her boyfriend also in college. My sisiter, BIL, niece and nephew, both grade schooler. Also, my youngest sister is joining us from NYC. We will be able to twist her arm to use her ticket to join everyone else at MK, that is the question?

I'll be at ASMu too! :thumbsup2 There are 5 of us, so we are in a suite!

Oh my gosh, we are also from Michigan (Go BLUE!) and planning on going to WDW in August and staying at POP! We will, however, arrive 5 days before you but also leaving on the 28th (Aug 17-28). That's so exciting.

Good luck on your drive to Florida!:)

Wondering if you put in any requests for a particular building?

I don't know what it is... but today I am DYING to get back to the world! :sad2: I haven't been since 2000 and today is horrible. I can't concentrate on work, I just keep wanting to be there!

Thanks for letting me rant!

Been there! Been there! Been there! There is an art I've been working on and it starts with me talking about our past vacations and putting in the planning DVD's and saying I wish we could go back, wish the money situation was better, and it plants the seed. Then the next thing I know, my DH is just playing on his laptop with different vacation packages. It takes on a life of its own after that and I get to put a countdown ticker in my siggy.:rolleyes1

:banana:Heading to Coronado Springs Resort August 21-28...upgraded to Deluxe Dining...and celebrating our daughter's 13th Birthday on August 27th! :yay:

Can't wait to go back to Disney with 2 teenagers :rotfl2:and we've never been in the summer...we've been in January, February, April, October, November and December...I think we are all in for a shock to say the least...but it will be a new experience and we are definitely taking our time on this trip...afternoon breaks!

Hey Mindy, funny, we will be celebrating our daughter's 6th birthday on the 27th.

:welcome: to you and goopy!

CSR here we come!! Our first ever mother/daughter trip to Disney. Aug 18-23. Very excited. Will just be me and DD (19) we have been having a blast planning all of our TS meals. DH and DS(22) are just happy they don't have to go "again". :lmao: (they are having a father/son trip to see the Braves in Sept)

CSR here we come!! Our first ever mother/daughter trip to Disney. Aug 18-23. Very excited. Will just be me and DD (19) we have been having a blast planning all of our TS meals. DH and DS(22) are just happy they don't have to go "again". :lmao: (they are having a father/son trip to see the Braves in Sept)

Sounds like so much fun!

Me and my DD18 are doing the same thing. We will be there 8/14/10-8/20/10. We upgraded to the deluxe dining plan, we are having a lot of fun planning our table service meals as well...

We are celebrating her high school graduation as she is the Valedictorian of her class.:banana:

Any ideas on how to make this trip extra special???:confused3

Me and my DD18 are doing the same thing. We will be there 8/14/10-8/20/10. We upgraded to the deluxe dining plan, we are having a lot of fun planning our table service meals as well...

We are celebrating her high school graduation as she is the Valedictorian of her class.:banana:

Any ideas on how to make this trip extra special???:confused3

Here's a story:

We went in 2008 in august for a 4 day mini trip. We had a 10 day booked in December. We went to 1900 park fare for dinner. My daughter, then 4, feel in love with Anastasia. She drew many pictures for her while she waited to go back to see her new BFF. In december we had ressies again for 1900 Park Fare for dinner. I told our waitress that my daughter made all of these pictures for Anastasia and how much she adored her. When they introduced the characters, Anastasia came out in her loudest voice, "Mother! Mother! Look who's here!!! It's my Best Friend in the whole world! Mother, Malorie is here!!" and they all came to our table and made the biggest fuss.

The waitress was so nice to tell me to have my recorder going, something really cool was about to happen.

So my point is, tell your waiters and waitresses a thing or two and you never know what might happen. Congratualtions to your daughter. That's a nice accomplishment.

We will be there from Aug 15 - 26th...we're coming from Saskatchewan Canada and staying at CSR!

I love that resort. We stayed there the first time we took the boys. Pool is awesome.

Cool, maybe we will run into each other!

Wouldn't that be a riot?!

Looks like I'm with the cool kids at CBR Aug. 15-22 :thumbsup2 First family trip to Disneyworld! Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter