Couple of questions due to poor lisstening.

scott.campbell

BWV & Vero Owner
Hi,

Just booked for our first 7 night cruise which will be the 31st July 2004 Western cruise. Did I hear the guide correctly when she said that the fromal dinner was optional at a cost of $10, as well as the champagne lunch. I was so excited I wasn't really listening.

Thanks

Palo's dinner is optional at $5 per person and Palo's champagne brunch is optional at $10 per person.

happy cruising!

IF you go to Palo you will incure additional expense for that meal. And that is the ONLY place for an additional charge for your meal.

If you go to your normal seating rotation there is NOT an additional expense for that (except for tips given out at the end of the cruise). Beverages OTHER than soda, milk, coffee, tea are extra at meals. Also, eating at Topsiders/Beach Blanket is "free" as is food at any of the other deck 9 snack bars (Scoops, Plutos, Pinocchio's)

All room service costs is a tip too.

Originally posted by scott.campbell
Hi,

I was so excited I wasn't really listening.

Thanks

When I get excited, I usually fall down. You're lucky!!

Hey Scott, we've started a thread for 7/31/04 cruisers, jump in!

When I get excited, I usually fall down. You're lucky!!

You're even luckier, h5ty. When I get excited, I... lol, for a minute I think I scared the mods...

Whatever you do, don't miss the brunch. It was AMAZING!! Don't eat breakfast and plan to skip lunch. Yum!!

If you can bear to miss one of the meals to have dinner...do it! We didn't eat dinner at Palo until our 5th cruise and we had no idea what we were missing.

- Ginny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter