Coupon in new planning video!

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
When you get your new 100 Years of Magic planning video, be sure to get the $2.00 off coupon for Birnbaum's Guide.

Colleen

Thank you! I just got the video yesterday, and haven't had a chance to open it yet. Thanks for the heads up! :)

You can't use the $2.00 coupon in addition to any other discount. So, if your local Disney Store has the 2002 book by Sept. 29th - Disney Club members will save more with the special 20% discount than with the coupon.

how can I order this video?
I am also deciding which book to get. I always get the birnbaum one but for some reason I think I am going to try something different. They repeat many things.
What is the unofficial guide or the passport book?
Thanks

I ordered the video through disneyworld.com, then click onto the 100 years celebration logo. You will see in the left side column "Order video". They also usually advertise the free vacation planning videos on tv giving you a toll free # to call. They have 2 versions of it - one for families and one for adults.
I have both Birnbaum's guide and the Passporter for last year. They both have some great info in them. You can see what the Passporter is like by visiting their website at passporter.com.

Colleen

Love my Passporter! I bought several WDW travel books last year. The Passporter was the only one I used at WDW! I really missed not having one for our DL trip.
Because I bought the 2000 Passporter, I can buy the 2001 version @ 30% off. And I thought it was a bargain at $20 last year!
I would think Passporter would have the same repeat buyer special for those who buy the 2001 & 2002 books.
www.passporter.com
Very nice people. They even sent me a Bon Voyage e-mail for my January trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter