Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Winnapooh, received the biggest envie ever today. Thanks. jkCT, you thought this weeks was big, wait until you see the next one....woo wee is it gonna be big. :thumbsup2

Winnapooh, received the biggest envie ever today. Thanks. jkCT, you thought this weeks was big, wait until you see the next one....woo wee is it gonna be big. :thumbsup2

Glad you got it :) My mom gave me tons of coupons last week...I wish I had that many to send every week!

Vanessasmom-

I received my coupons today.

Thanks,
Mary

Did you receive last week's? Yesterday in the mail the post office sent me an envelope that had the front half of the envelope I sent to you in it. It had my address and yours ripped right off. They didn't put any kind of letter in it that said if the rest of the envelope & contents went through to you or not.:confused3

:wave: Have a happy weekend, everyone!

THANKS ShiPooOwner for all the baby coupons. We went shopping last night and I love when I can use a publix, manufactuter, and competitor coupon all for the same item and we did that for several baby items.

Thanks,
Steve

THANKS ShiPooOwner for all the baby coupons. We went shopping last night and I love when I can use a publix, manufactuter, and competitor coupon all for the same item and we did that for several baby items.

Thanks,
Steve

You're welcome, Steve! You are so lucky to be ale to combine all three coupons for huge savings. The best we can do here is combine a store coupon with a mfg. coupon and that's only at a few stores like CVS, Target, and Cub Foods. It feels like :santa: when it works out. It's getting closer to the baby's arrival now. Have you and your DW picked out her name yet? princess:

kdkbrebel
I recieved your envie. I have been really sick since I got home from Disney. This is the first time I have been on the computer. Nicole from MN I am sending your envie out this weekend. I am so sorry. Its late coming. Getting sick after a trip is not a good thing.

mizzoumom

kdkbrebel
I recieved your envie. I have been really sick since I got home from Disney. This is the first time I have been on the computer. Nicole from MN I am sending your envie out this weekend. I am so sorry. Its late coming. Getting sick after a trip is not a good thing.

mizzoumom

You are the third person I have heard who has gotten sick after returning from Disney. While three out of the thousands who are there is just a drop in the bucket, I am going to pack the hand sanitizer in my bag and make the kids use it regular, plus wash hands whenever possible.
I hope you feel better soon.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter