Coupon Train~

Sure did! Got it yesterday, thank you :) We took a "husband wife mandatory internet computer break" for 24 hours so I was a little late checking in!

Glad it arrived safely and that you two took some computer time off. Nice idea! I should have your next envelope out to you on Monday or Tuesday at the latest....I already got it started today with some that I found around the house that I no longer need. :)

Garydeb-I have an envie ready to go for tomorrow :goodvibes

Also, an envie of expired q's heading out to Kim in Guam :)

not yet but maybe it'll come today

checking in folks...haven't been on lately...and I missed mailing this past week. I got some horrible infection in my face that is resistant to medications. So I haven't really been able to do much until today. I'm still swollen and sore but I least I'm not running a fever anymore.

I'll be mailing out today and Monday :thumbsup2

Well I found the unmailed bills along with your coupons. SORRY! Guess you;ll be getting two envies this week! PROMISE I will mail them tomorrow! LOL! Feel better!

I will be mailing out tomorrow or Wednesday this week-stil trying to catch up from this past weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter