• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Courtyard Marriott Deal

mnmom22

Mouseketeer
I called to see if I could get in on the $20.01 deal with Marriott. I was a little disappointed in what was offered. I told the reservationist I was flexible for any week in September. Every week they had Sunday and Wednesday night available at the discounted rate and you had to pay $59 or $69 for Monday and Tuesday. That averages out to almost $45 /night --- you could stay onsite with the $49/n rate for that. I would rather have heard they were sold out than to be offered split days and a higher rate for the stay.

They must have sold out on some nights. When I called (and I found out about the promo from Frommers before it made it onto this board) they had availability for Sun - Thu. I didn't book because I was looking for a weekend, but the rep did tell me that the number of rooms at that rate was limited.

They must have been out of the 20.01 rate when you called. We got Sunday thru Thursday for 20.01 a night but had to pay 89.00 for Sat. since we needed a Sat. night stay for our airfare. 155.00 for 4 nights, I'm doing the happy dance!

I just called for Sun & Mon in Aug and after being on hold for 10plus min she told me it was all gone and didn't even offer any other rates. Just as well from the lack of customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter