Cozumel Highlights, Ruins and Discover Mexico Cultural Park?

kiapepito

DIS Veteran
Cozumel Highlights, Ruins and Discover Mexico Cultural Park. Has anyone taken this excursion? I'm more interested in the fiesta that includes the lunch, games, piñatas and surprises... what exactly do they have? Thanks!

I have done the Cozumel highlights tour and found that it was worth it. The tour I took last year was not exactly the same as we had a tequila tasting included. After touring the park you will be bused to the Discover Mexico park for lunch and a tour of Mexican arts and crafts, miniature Mayan ruins and a lunch. If I remember correctly, there was a sign at the cultural center that it was highlighted in TripAdvisor. I am not sure all of what "surprises" they are now including. It may be worth it to do an internet search on the cultural park to gather more information.

I just returned from this on May 1st. We first were bused to the Mayan ruins, then bused for chocolate tasting and then we stopped for lunch at a Mexican arts & crafts. The also had a Mayna native dance program for us. The lunch was great! Just wished we had seconds but there were other buses behind us. We left about 8:40 am and returned to the ship about 1:40 pm. We enjoyed it and glad we went on it. Our Tour Guide Nacho was the best!

Thank you so much! Glad I booked the excursion! Did they have piñatas and surprises for the children?

I went on the adult only tour, sorry I can't answer that one.

It's funny that you mentioned the "adult only"...I was wondering which tour you took when you described it and the times you left/returned. We are looking at the adult only version....so this definitely provides a lot of insight. Thankds!

Yes, we did it in April and they have the Piñata. That was the best tour I had the whole week.
Wonderful! I am part Mayan and can not wait to show my girls where they come from as well without being able to travel to Tulum! Can't wait!!

Wonderful! I am part Mayan and can not wait to show my girls where they come from as well without being able to travel to Tulum! Can't wait!!
It was an amazing tour. On Discover Mexico we saw a really good movie about your culture and the ruins were pretty good too. We speak spanish so we have a nice conversation with the tour guide.

Thanks for the information on this tour. I just reserved it for Feb. 2016 cruise and was wondering if it was worth it. Excited!!

Booked this adult-only tour for our upcoming cruise in July 2016. Thanks for all the information. Looking forward to it. Any current reviews or opinions would be helpful too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter