CP (5:20) or LTT (7:10) before MNSSHP

HPHILBIN

Mouseketeer
I've read so much about how great LTT is before MNSSHP, but I couldn't get ressies until 7:10. I finally decided to try for CP and was able to get 5:20. Which one should I do?

If it makes a difference, we'll be going with our kids 2 & 4 so I don't know that we'll be able to stay out really late!

I would take CP. You'll miss at LEAST an hour of the party if you go to LTT, plus like you said your kids are little so they may not last all night. Good luck whatever you decide. :D

I agree with WiscMomof2. By the time you are seated and finish your meal at LTT it will be at least 8:30. That's more than 25% of the party and an even higher % if you end up leaving early. Yes, LTT is fun to do before MNSSHP but, IMO, it's the party itself that is not to be missed.

I'd go with the CP dinner instead.

Earlier PS is much better if you are paying big bucks to go to the MNSSHP!!

Both restaurants are nice and the only differences I can think of are the location, and that the LTT characters dress up for Halloween.

I think the food is actually a little better at CP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter