CP Dec 22-24

bbowers

Dog Mommy
Ok, you all probably only know Robby Benson as the voice of the Beast, but I remember cutting his picture out of Tiger Beat and pasting them all over my walls when I was in junior high. Sigh - what a dreamboat! I see that he is going to be the narrator at CP Dec 22-24 - does this mean he is actually there, or just his voice? And if he is actually there - I will pay for your entire roll of film, processing of 2 copies, and postage to send me just ONE awesome picture so I can see what he looks like now!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! I do sort of remember him from the 70's, but I was still young back then. ;) We are seeing him on the 24th, and Im glad we got someone that I sort of know.

I cant promise, but I will try to get a good picture. If you want to pm me your address Ill gladly send you one. :D

I too will be there the 24th camcolt! :)

I will be happy to send you some pics, bbowers, if you will send me your address. Just PM me.

Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter