CP Dinner Package and Kid's Meal Question

vsimeone

<font color=deeppink>I am the Queen Thread Killer
We have a PS for the CP for Restaurant Marrekash for Friday night. My son is 13 so we had to pay an adult price for him. He tends to be a very picky eater and I'm afraid he won't eat anything on the menu! I know I have already charged the package cost but is it still possible to order him something from the children's menu? Should I call in advance? I hate the idea of paying $37.00 for him to eat chicken fingers but it would be better than him eating nothing! Thanks for your help!

Although I haven't done it myself, I think you can be very sure that any paying adult can order from the child's menu in this situation. In all likelihood he could order from both menus as long as he stays within the guidelines of one appetizer, one entree, and one dessert. What you can't do is pay as a child and order from the adult menu.

Since you're paying the adult price, you may as well have him order Beef Brewat Rolls for an appetizer. He might like them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter