• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CP dinner package at Coral Reef

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I know there have been alot of iffy reviews for the Coral Reef, so I wanted to post our experience.
We were a party of 4, 3 adults, and 1 child (age 10).
The service was great, we sat at the second level from the aquarium, so we could see the fish and there were 3 or 4 scuba divers there as well, so that was fun to watch.
2 of us had the Lobster soup for an appetizer and the 3rd adult had the mixed greens. For our entrees 2 of us had the Tilapia Oscar (very very good) the 3rd adult had the Filet Mignon (it was so tender she could cut it with her regular knife, no need for a steak knife) the child had the Grilled Chicken Breast.
For dessert I had the Key Lime Brulee (fabulous) the 2 other adults had the Chocolate Wave, which they said was wonderful and the child had the make your own Sundae.
We all loved the meal and the service, I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Thanks for your review! Coral Reef has recently become one of our favorite restuarants in Epcot. I agree completely with your opinion of the key lime brulee and the chocolate wave. They are delicious!

Thanks for the review! As you said, Coral Reef gets mixed reviews, so I was happy to hear you had such a good experience there. :D

Thanks for the review! I've always wanted to go but was put off by the bad reviews. I think I may have to stop by on my next trip. The Key Lime Brulee sounds interesting :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter