• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CP on 12/9-who else?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I was wondering who else is doing the CP on 12/9. Going solo to the 6:45 show, and wondering how many other lime green Mickey heads (or just ribbons) I might expect to see. Also eating at Rose and Crown that night. Who else?

I think we'll try to catch the 5:00 show that evening without doing the dinner package. With four kids, I wanted to be flexible...in case we cannot make it due to a melt-down (child or adult--or both). Hoping the 5:00 show won't be too full.

DD and I are going to MVMCP that night and doing CP Dec 10. You must be going to MVMCP on Friday the 11th?

BTW - did you notice the DVC golf membership rates went from $35 to $50 for next year. Not nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter