CR pricing question

tkgdisney

Mouseketeer
I just called to price a room at the end of May at CR - Tower. They priced it at 420.00 a night. That is higher than what I was expecting. Someone posted a 167.00 price in Dec for a Jr Suite - did I get a misquote or is this just a bad time to book - they did not offer any discounts when I told them I wanted to price CBR and CR - trying for an upsell. My DS is dying to stay in CR - which I told the agent that answered the phone - he told me to tell him to get a job.

Any suggestions other than waiting for a code that may or may not come out - and when might I expect it too?!?! The price needs to come down from the quote - and even with a code - what price could I expect to get?

I might be wrong, but I think the Jr. Suite was in the gardens during value season, not the Tower. Sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter