craft swap sign up!

Awesome! In the meantime, if anyone wants to do a personal swap, I would be game! I've made lanyards, custom pin pouches, t-shirts, mickey necklaces and more for our trips!

I'm doing good! Just finished everyone's magnets & will have them in the mail, soon!

Almost finished. Should be in the post really soon!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Awesome! In the meantime, if anyone wants to do a personal swap, I would be game! I've made lanyards, custom pin pouches, t-shirts, mickey necklaces and more for our trips!

Sounds great! Hope you join the next exchange. Ah, custom pin pouches!! :)

I really like the idea of being partnered up with someone and doing a variety of things customized for that person (as a surprise!). It'd be like Christmas! I have some other tricks up my sleeve that I would love to share! ;) I like to switch up what I make, and making a ton of the same thing would get very tedious for me, plus I like surprising people, haha!

So like a 12 days of Christmas thing? That would be fun. I just get nervous about someone not getting somerthing. This way if someone can't complete the craft I can just send the craft back to the original crafter. I would hate for someone to send something and get nothing in return.

Checking in. How is everyone doing?

Fabulous! :goodvibes

I have all the clips finished, and I am now trying to decide on one more thing to make!

I am always happy to do one-on-one swaps, too! I will generally trade for anything except jewelry, since that is what I make! :)

Mssong- when will the crafts need to be with you for? I've had a little dilemma with my glue gun- it exploded (luckily I wasn't holding it). I hope to get a new one ASAP so I can finish glueing the bows.

My supplies have finally all arrived and I will be making them this weekend. Forgive my cluelessness, do I send them all to one person for distribution or to each individual participant?

Send them all to Mssong. (I think that's what she is still doing).
I am glad to hear everyone's almost finished. I am sorry to hear about the glue gun though. I never had that happen to me, but then again i don't use glue guns any more. At least not for my fabric.

I am 100% finished with the swap's DSLR camera cozies.. :)
I had to take time to buy the iron on velcro, cuz I had to get them when they were on sale. instead of paying full price. But i'm done. I'll probably get them mailed out tomorrow after I take a picture of them all for my smash book (Scrap book).

Woo hoo! You guys are all doing fabulously! If I have not given you my address pm me.

Luv0fDisney said:
Send them all to Mssong. (I think that's what she is still doing).
I am glad to hear everyone's almost finished. I am sorry to hear about the glue gun though. I never had that happen to me, but then again i don't use glue guns any more. At least not for my fabric.

I am 100% finished with the swap's DSLR camera cozies.. :)
I had to take time to buy the iron on velcro, cuz I had to get them when they were on sale. instead of paying full price. But i'm done. I'll probably get them mailed out tomorrow after I take a picture of them all for my smash book (Scrap book).

Speaking of smashbook/ autograph book, that is what I am giving out for next craft swap. Everyone will get to personalize their cover!

All of my craft has been sent out! Can't wait to see what everyone receives.

Are we posting pictures like in other swaps? That'd be fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter