CRITIQUE My Itineraries PLEASE

My kids love Incredicoaster so much that we rope drop it and ride it 3 times in a row. Then Genie+ Midway Mania. We then move clockwise around Pixar Pier. Then over to Spiderman>Guardians>ILL Radiator Racers>ride Luigi and Mater standby>Soarin with Genie+.
Great! When do you make the Toy Story Midway Mania Genie+ reservation and for what time? Thanks

Great! When do you make the Soarin' Genie+ reservation and for what time? Thanks
Usually in the afternoon but we also normally take a mid-afternoon break and go back to the hotel for a swim. If there are times in Genie+ before we leave for that break, we'll get one and make that the last ride we do before the break and then take off for the hotel.

I've found that early June time to be pretty ideal for it being not as crowded. Just be sure to take into account if there are Senior Nights as those can affect how busy one park can be due to CA having shorter hours for regular guests.

Great! When do you make the Toy Story Midway Mania Genie+ reservation and for what time? Thanks
If we rope drop Incredicoaster, we normally make it around the time we're getting in line for the 3rd ride. Normally, there's little to no wait so I'll make it for 8:30-9:30. I'd also recommend using it if you ride Goofy's Sky School. That's a weirdly long queue since it's a slow loader.

I think its hard to come up with a plan like you have and have it actually work. Rides break down. ALOT. One ride breakdown and your whole plan is gone.

You can certainly give it a shot but its rare that it will come to fruition as you have it planned out. Give it a go but prepare to deviate from it.
I agree but its our 1st time at Disneyland as we have only been to DW (8 times) and I'd rather arrive with a plan than just walk through the gate and say "Ok, now what?" 😁. Also, every time we've been to DW, our plans have pretty much worked exactly like we wanted them to so I assumed DL worked the same way. Guess I'm wrong but hey, I'm learning.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know you guys will have a wonderful trip. My advice is that your plan may not work exactly as you planned it, but as long as you can pivot to the other attractions on your list, you should be fine! You have a list of what you want to do and that is most important. Also, don’t forget to make some time for relaxing and having a snack. Some of our most favorite memories are when we grab a snack and sit and people watch and take everything in. Have so much fun!!!

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know you guys will have a wonderful trip. My advice is that your plan may not work exactly as you planned it, but as long as you can pivot to the other attractions on your list, you should be fine! You have a list of what you want to do and that is most important. Also, don’t forget to make some time for relaxing and having a snack. Some of our most favorite memories are when we grab a snack and sit and people watch and take everything in. Have so much fun!!!
Thank you so much. Yes, after reading everyone's suggestions I have refined my plans but also told my kids that we are going to take time to soak it all in and eat Mom's favorite snacks and do the things she liked about Disney. She was the one that got us all started on all this craziness and we are going to definitely pay homage to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter