Critique our trip!

CocoHeart

Earning My Ears
Trip dates Nov. 26- Dec 1; 4 park days

Flying in on Nov. 26 (Sun. ) arriving at noon. Will hit up animal kingdom this day and stay until close (really want to see the pandora lights)

Monday Nov 27: Magic Kingdom

Tuesday Nov 28: Hollywood studios

Wednesday Nov 29: resort hop/rest day

Thursday Nov 30: EPCOT

Friday Dec 1: departure

These are keeping in mind of the MK Christmas party days (Nov. 26, 28, 30) and the Jollywood nights (Nov 27 and 29) as we will not be attending those.

Staying at POP!

Thanks for your feedback! 😊

Trip dates Nov. 26- Dec 1; 4 park days

Flying in on Nov. 26 (Sun. ) arriving at noon. Will hit up animal kingdom this day and stay until close (really want to see the pandora lights)

Monday Nov 27: Magic Kingdom

Tuesday Nov 28: Hollywood studios

Wednesday Nov 29: resort hop/rest day

Thursday Nov 30: EPCOT

Friday Dec 1: departure

These are keeping in mind of the MK Christmas party days (Nov. 26, 28, 30) and the Jollywood nights (Nov 27 and 29) as we will not be attending those.

Staying at POP!

Thanks for your feedback! 😊
I am literally there for the same exact days ... our schedule is a bit off/different from yours:
Evening at the MK Christmas Party after arrival, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and UO - Staying at Riviera for the first time.

I love it!! I thought about doing the Christmas party instead of a park day but since it’s our first time I wanted all of us to get the whole day experience! Have an amazing time!
Completely understandable, I am all about doing what you want to do - with the time you have. This is our first time during the Christmas Season (and decorations) - which is why we are also trying to squeeze in one day at UO as well. We go often enough, so we can cherry pick a few things here and there - mostly not worried about the rides and such - but more about the season. I am sure as the time gets closer, you will have picked up all kinds of good tips from the people here.

I am literally there for the same exact days ... our schedule is a bit off/different from yours:
Evening at the MK Christmas Party after arrival, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and UO - Staying at Riviera for the first time.
I love it!! I thought about doing the Christmas party instead of a park day but since it’s our first time I wanted all of us to get the whole day experience! Have an amazing time!

Completely understandable, I am all about doing what you want to do - with the time you have. This is our first time during the Christmas Season (and decorations) - which is why we are also trying to squeeze in one day at UO as well. We go often enough, so we can cherry pick a few things here and there - mostly not worried about the rides and such - but more about the season. I am sure as the time gets closer, you will have picked up all kinds of good tips from the people here.
Thank you!! I’ve been researching a lot but I know there is more to be done!! I’m extremely excited and I know no matter what it will be a magical trip.

MK to rope drop the next day can be tough, because it closes so late, like Epcot. I would consider whether you prioritize rides at Epcot or HS more, and put that one not the day after MK.

MK to rope drop the next day can be tough, because it closes so late, like Epcot. I would consider whether you prioritize rides at Epcot or HS more, and put that one not the day after MK.
We’ll probably be doing more rides at HS and really only prioritizing guardians at EPCOT and the candlelight procession.

It’s hard having only a few days to choose from due to the parties!

We’ll probably be doing more rides at HS and really only prioritizing guardians at EPCOT and the candlelight procession.

It’s hard having only a few days to choose from due to the parties!
You are already in good hands! Have a great trip - I am sure it will be magical!

or would this be a better schedule?

Arrive Sun 11/26: AK
Mon 11/27: EPCOT
Tues 11/28: rest/ resort hop
Wed 11/29: MK
Thurs 11/30: HS
Fri 12/1: depart

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter