crochet Uggs?

lovedoggies

Mouseketeer
Has anyone worn the crochet Uggs in the parks? I just bought a pair but am wondering if I should bring them on our trip. They are pretty comfy, but do not have much support. So I wanted to hear some first hand reports from people who've actually worn them to the parks please.

They are so warm, cozy, and CUTE.. I love them, but dont want to take them if my feet will hurt afterwards.

I have. I personally wear my Uggs constantly, and my feet/legs never ever hurt, and I mean I wear them from when I go to class at 7:30am til whatever time I get home at night! I think you should be okay.

I bought those gel insert things and I just move them into whatever shoes I feel like wearing that day - they work really well for support and keep my feet from aching no matter what shoes I'm wearing. I say if you love them (and they keep you warm!) go for it!!

I wear flats all the time so my Uggs don't hurt me but if you're used to wearing shoes with some sort of support I would suggest the inserts for your uggs. They would give you that support you need while still being warm and comfy in your Uggs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter