• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds October 1st 2021

ThinkerWen

Earning My Ears
Hello! Needing some advice please:flower3:

My birthday is on Oct 2nd and I would love to visit WDW in it´s anniversary, but what can I expect? I travel with small children and I can´t visit the parks as often as I would like to.

So, in terms of crowds, do you think I should I expect to be as crowded as Christmas or New Year´s Eve?
Is there any kind of surprises for visitors on that date?

Thank you all and wish you a Very Merry Chistmas and an excellent 2020!!:earsboy:

Without knowing what they have planned it is impossible to advise on crowds. I expect many locals will be there along with media, bloggers, and many people making special trips.

I went for the 40th.

It was complete and utter chaos. I left MK by 11am and went to EPCOT.

I expect Disney will be better prepared this time around but I also expect the celebration will be much bigger and probably start earlier in the year and last 18 months. With the opening of so many attractions and the 50th celebration I expect some people will hold off their vacations until everything is open and the party is in full swing. But when any of that actually happens is anyone’s guess.

So, as a PP noted, at this time no one can give you any info outside of general guesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter