crowds on Easter week

I know, I know the most dreaded week of the year. But we are thinking of sending our son to Space Camp which is situated not far from Orlando. We would fly him out on Sunday and then we would come down that Thursday, pick him up on Friday and stay at HRH for 4 nights.

2 questions:

Can you get Entertainment rate for that week at HRH?
Do you think FOTL will still be in place next year at that time?
IF so, it might not be so bad going

What are your opinions?

Our only other choice would be the end of June. We have gone the last two years in August. I would like to try to a different time this year.

Two years ago spent my first Easter in Disney, this past year I split with HRH. Before that I always went in the summer. The weather is so much nicer at Easter that we're going back next March. With a lot of pre-planning and FOTL we did fine. At the HRH we always got lounges by the pool, although at BC we couldn't, so it's back to the HRH for us this year.
Give me the choice of the summer heat and crowds or Easter week crowds and the nicer weather and I'll go back Easter everytime!
Got the fan club rate for Easter, which is still a lot less than what we had last year at the BC. If you get the chance, give it a try. We started off going for our soccer tournament, but now go for our family vacation.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter