Crowds right after Christmas?

dawnbpa

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip to Orlando for the week between Christmas and New Years. I know DW is probably pretty crowded that week. Anyone know how crowded Sea World would be? I don't want to be fighting crowds and long lines every day all week.

Because of the lay out of SW and that a lot of the entertainment revolves around the large shows SW does handle crowds better than probably any of the other parks in the area. It's quite spread out with wide walkways so you don't feel as crowded as you would at say AK, where all the guests get funnelled into a relatively small focal point. If it's a really busy time, maybe you have to allow an extra 10 minutes when getting to a show, but you are sitting down while waiting, at that time of year it isn't ROASTING hot and you can use the time for a drink stop/icecream for the kids. The only time you might face long queues is JTA, Kracken and the simulator at Wild Arctic ( the qs for this are worst immediately after any of the Shamu shows as people tend to pile out of the show and straight into Wild Arctic) . I would pick SW as the park to go to on the day I think is going to be the busiest in that week, it is IMHO the best park for dealing with crowds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter