CRT Breakfast Question

kctinkerbell

Mouseketeer
I am in the middle of planning our first family trip to WDW. It will be me, DH, DD's (3 1/2, & 6). My DD's are crazy for disney princesses so a CRT ressie is a must. What is the best day to go and why? We arrive on a Wed. and leave late on a Tue.
Also is it true that they now take ressies 90 days in advance or just 60?

Finally, we are going in mid March. Any ideas on if we should do the EE days or plan our internary around which park just had an EE day to avoid the crowds?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

You may also wan to consider the princess breakfast at Epcot.. the restaurant is very regal, there are lots of princesses and it's not so hard to get at CRT.

My plan at this time is to try to get CRT on an early entry day. I am going to specify that I want the latest seating possible. We will go in for early entry, do as many rides as possible up until 15 minutes before our seating time and then go sit down and relax as the park fills. If the park is too crowded after our breakfast, we'll switch to another park. When we went in 2000, we had a late seating but no early entry (we were off-site) we rode Dumbo and then went to our seating. It worked well. I think with being onsite and getting a jump on the crowds it will work even better.

CRT is a fun breakfast- especially with little girls. My DD (6 1/2) and I did it in October.

Priority seating (PS) is now at 90 days out for CRT- no more waiting until the 60 day mark.

Regarding which day to go...realistically it would be the day you score a reservation. These are tough to get so just call for your first day and if you don't get it, keep trying for the next day.

Although given a choice, I would plan on CRT for a day that is not EE at the MK. We had an 8:10 seating on a non-EE day and it worked out great. We were finished just at 9 when the MK was scheduled to open, walked out of the castle and got right on the Fantasyland rides.

I have heard good things about the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway at Epcot. We will probably try that on our next trip. Many of the Princess are there except Cinderella.

Regarding EE- I have heard mixed things on how people use them. We definately did EE for MK and it worked great. I didn't bother with EE at any other parks. I have heard others say that EE for some of the other parks is not worth it as not many rides are open.

Hope that helps!

Have a great trip and happy planning!

Based on experience, I would get CRT on any day I could, starting with the first morning of my stay. I wouldn't wait until a specific day and then not get it.

Thank-you for all the great info. This newbie needs all the help she can get!! Any more suggestions or ideas out there?:wave2: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter