CRT but no Cinderella

Djm_in_buffalo

Earning My Ears
Had a late lunch at CRT today. The 4 visiting princesses were great. But Cinderella… when we checked in, they told us ‘her carriage broke down and the server will tell us when to come see her’… time was ticking, meal went on and at the end we asked. No Cindy in the house. They had somebody taking groups around the corner and dropping off in the lightening lane to visit Cindy and Elena. So we waited in the line (in the sun for most of it) for a good 25-30 minutes to meet her. Wasn’t exactly excited about that. Food was good though.

Had a late lunch at CRT today. The 4 visiting princesses were great. But Cinderella… when we checked in, they told us ‘her carriage broke down and the server will tell us when to come see her’… time was ticking, meal went on and at the end we asked. No Cindy in the house. They had somebody taking groups around the corner and dropping off in the lightening lane to visit Cindy and Elena. So we waited in the line (in the sun for most of it) for a good 25-30 minutes to meet her. Wasn’t exactly excited about that. Food was good though.
I’m sorry that happened. That’s the first time I’ve ever heard of that so hopefully it’s not common.

Glad you enjoyed your meal. We were there last summer and like you, really enjoyed our meal.

Do the princesses have under-studies? If there is only one face character at the location, what happens if they are sick or something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter