• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT minimum age for charging?

Familymoon

Mouseketeer
My DD is not-yet-two...do we have to pay for her to "eat" being that she'll snack on a piece of toast and that's about it at CRT?
She asked the ages of the kids and I said "6,4,2" because it was easier - but now I'm wondering if we'll have to pay the full $10 for the baby? (She's 21 months)

That's true for all Disney buffets and pre-plated meals. And they are allowed to eat -- it's not sneaking or stealing to feed the under 3's, they just aren't charged! When you order an item from a kids menu at a sit down or counter restaurant, obviously you pay for what you order, but the buffets and pre-plated meals are a bargain ;) well sort of!

Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter