Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m not an AP so can`t test it but

I was wondering If you are an AP holding onsite reservation maybe you can pick from the onsite bucket

and for your 3 days from the AP bucket too ?

Maybe some already tried but If not maybe wort a try
This was confirmed yesterday that you cannot.

Can you make park reservations if you have a resort booked, but NOT tickets? I'm hearing two different things.

I have 3 resort stays between sept and jan with 5 passes each, and cannot make any others so far...but I'm 6 hours away so don't really need any since I always stay on site.

Can you make park reservations if you have a resort booked, but NOT tickets? I'm hearing two different things.
As of today it looks like yes but it will depend on when..
eta.. I need to clarify...yes if available when you get there.

Last edited:
As feared, the system did make me cancel days reserved during my on-site stay in October in order to book any days. I held 1 day for his actual birthday for now and it let me book 2 more for July/August. Not pleased but at least we got a head's up last night so I could prepare myself.

On the upside, the system was flawless this morning - no loading screen or anything!

Weird...it let me book 3 park days outside of my hotel trips...I have days booked in August, October, December And January.

Booked random July days...of course, canceled them as it was a test..

I have 15 days reserved over a couple of resort stays. I was not able to make any additional AP days. I'm just gonna wait it out. Our off property stay isn't until April so I'm not worried about it yet.

It's super annoying but I'm not willing to wait on old for hours like I did on Monday.

We have 14 days reserved for resorts stay. However was able to book 3 separate days with no issue. Has to be a glitch and I am sorry it happened. :(. Disney will fix it.

I was just able to book based on just my AP and have resort stays. showed up in my plans and everything. give it a try
I was also able to book 3 days on top of my resort stay of 11 days. I don't trust what I read much anymore. Sorry that so many people got upset last night. It was the same blogger who said Disney will just cancel your trip if the resort is closed. I don't believe that either.

We have 14 days reserved for resorts stay. However was able to book 3 separate days with no issue. Has to be a glitch and I am sorry it happened. :(. Disney will fix it.
I'm not too worried at the moment. the 3 day limit is actually pretty problematic for me overall since we come from IL. My extended family also don't have ticket yet so kind of pointless for us to make reservations when we aren't even sure at this point if the trip will happen because of the ticket situation. I wish the limit was 7 like FP was. The trip is for my parents 50th anniversary so it's just frustrating all around right now.

No, incorrect. This is more misinformation and hasn't been confirmed by anyone with actual knowledge of the system. I currently holding length of stay reservations and an additional 3 outside of that stay.
As I see now people have been able to do it. Some others haven’t though either. Carlye does have knowledge though. She didn’t intentionally spread misinformation.

I am wondering if people have "leftover" availability on their resort stay because they aren't booking reservations for check-in day and check-out day?
This was true for me. We have an onsite reservation for five nights in July....I had 6 park passes reserved which included check-in and check-out days. I tried to make a new park reservation using our APs in August, and got the error message that we had reached our limit. I deleted our resort park passes on our check-out day, and then tried again for August and it allowed me to book.

I am so confused as to how this is working for some people! I have 5 park days reserved for a stay in October, but it won’t allow me to book any additional with my AP! It says I’ve reached my park pass limit.
Maybe you are trying on a sold out day? Can you try another day?

That’s interesting since it was said you couldn’t and others haven’t been able too.

I know. I wasn’t expecting it. I just did it like 10 minutes ago...maybe something changed?

ETA: something is up with my ticket...I just was able to make 6 not tied to resort reservations... through January..picked months I didn’t have trips.

Last edited:
As I see now people have been able to do it. Some others haven’t though either. Carlye does have knowledge though. She didn’t intentionally spread misinformation.
Intentional or not, it's misinformation that has caused confusion for a lot of people. This situation is so fluid that jumping the gun on getting information out first is becoming an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter