Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example the reporter who is mentioning a hashtag on twitter, and gets called out on facts. Its obvious who's political and who's not. The reporters are very bias also which is disgusting in the news world where you can't be bias.
I really don’t have strong feelings about him one way or the other, and really shouldn’t as I don’t live in FLA so he doesn’t represent me
But in all honesty he has made his handling of the pandemic political on his own hasn’t he? Before I get accused of anything I am qualified to speak on the performance of the Dems in charge of NY and won’t go so far OT to tell you why I’m not thrilled with them. Politics infects everything these days....unfortunately

I'm trying to find this info, where did it say outdoor bars are allowed to stay open?

Yeah I found the initial tweet on this and it simply said no on primise consumption. Nothing on outside or insidde. So to-go is ok but nothing on premise is ok. At least that is what it looks like.

Jock Lindsay’s at DS just closed (again). Aren’t they also a restaurant and have a patio?

That's my favorite spot for an indoor drink (as long as we get the diving bell booth). Is there a list of all the effected WDW bars somewhere? I haven't seen it.

You have to wonder what would cause a shutdown in the middle of the day. I suppose the immediate ban of alcohol. But still, you’d think they ar least finish out the day’s business.
They risk losing their liquor license since the ban was effective immediately. As soon as they heard, they needed to shut down. From what a CM told me once at Beach Club if they are caught knowingly committing alcohol violations they could potentially lose WDW's alcohol license if JL operates under the same license as the rest of the World.

Your post is still very misleading. Carnival subsidiary Costa is reportedly, not by the company or Carnival, to be scrapping one of its smaller ships. Carnival is still replacing most of the ships being sold and none of the Carnival Cruise line ships from Carnival Cruises are being sold for scrap.

Only ships owned outright could be sent to scrap. Most ships have bank notes on them. It will be interesting to see what happens when banks call in notes.

Last edited:
Yeah I found the initial tweet on this and it simply said no on primise consumption. Nothing on outside or insidde. So to-go is ok but nothing on premise is ok. At least that is what it looks like.
That was my take from it but people keep being like "but patio" so I was googling like a crazy nerd thinking I must have missed something lol.

You have to wonder what would cause a shutdown in the middle of the day. I suppose the immediate ban of alcohol. But still, you’d think they ar least finish out the day’s business.

Worth risking your liquor license like Knight's Pub in Orlando?

My Dad, a baby boomer, has proclaimed he will refuse to visit any theme parks or venues that require masks. I think he's pretty silly, but that's the attitude I've seen with many baby boomers. They think they're invincible, which is how they think teenagers feel. It's pretty ironic 🤣
As a boomer, myself, I wear a mask faithfully every time I leave the house. My son in law is the exact description of what you said your dad is like. So it’s funny how that works. Living in Florida I don’t see a lot of young people wearing a mask. Many will dislike what I say, but I can’t imagine WDW reopening in July. I also think UO and SW will have to take the step to close again. DVC will stay open but the parks may delay. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter