Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be people not following the rules. We will hear good and bad. It’s better than only hearing one side.

Of course there will. And thats not entirely true. If you’re only hearing good, then that means most, if not all are following the rules because as we’ve seen, if someone isn’t following the rules, it becomes news or a big deal and it will be reported on social media.

In a perfect world, 100% of the US population would be wearing masks and keeping 6ft of distance, unfortunately that’s never going to happen, which only leads to prolonging this thing. But as I said, I’m not really seeing many pictures of people without masks on at the resorts, and in this day and age where there is someone taking pictures or recording on their phone everywhere you turn and posted on social media, it seems strange that we’re not seeing pictures or videos of guests at the resorts without masks on

Yes, but when this happened before, bars still served to go drinks. So, couldn’t F&W and pool bars still operate as long as they don’t allow you to congregate and sit at the bar to drink?
Also, I would think that all F&W locations are technically “to-go.” I mean, it’s not like there’s a dine-in option.

Have you seen the one restaurant (I think it was?) that has basically little-kid walkers (the round kind that you set a toddler in the middle of so they can "walk" around) that are tables on wheels. So you stand in a hole in the middle of the 3ft round table on wheels so you're always 6ft away from others.

Disney, look into this for Food and Wine. Fixes the social distancing problem AND the table/trashcan-top problem!

Edit: Found it! Disney just needs to make them a little more magical, lol.

if I remember my local news right this was from the NJ shore Memorial Day Weekend. think it was one of the boardwalk bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter