Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rteetz

you hearing anything on whats being posted on the other board, from the guy who "supposedly" has inside info saying:

"Disney's purchase orders suggest they believe they will not stay open permanently. I'll try to post more if I'm allowed later this week. "
Considering the source. Lots of salt.
what does this mean???
That guy's MO is to hear a factual piece of data from whatever source he has (Disney's purchase orders are super low!) and spin it in the clickbaitiest way possible. He starts a new thread for every minor rumor he hears.

So here is what one should take from the post: 1 Disney Purchase order was smaller than usual. Probably a lot smaller.

Read into that what you will. He did.

I've been watching Resort TV 1's live stream all day and I've not seen issues with mask compliance or social distancing. That picture posted by DFB looks like an anomaly someone just happened to take a picture of.
It might have been the moment the rain started and everyone bunched up trying to get in?

In all honesty, other than the situation this morning during parking, it's been pretty great. 99% mask compliance, i have not experienced any crowding, people are abiding by all the markers. Again, I'll be able to compare on Thursday during ap preview

I get that people are more eager to point out things like this instead of the positive things, but it's still disappointing to see because these are CMs so I would expect they would be more likely to follow the rules/guidelines.

I also know that its frowned upon to say anything to another guest, but I'm still going and I will have no problem asking someone to please back away from me.

about 20 minutes after DFB’s seven dwarfs crowd tweet I heard a cast member asking groups outside jungle cruise to leave six feet between parties. It was on ResortTV1’s live stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter